- Free Timer now has full Unicode support.
- New application icon.
- New: The program shows a stop button and brings the main window to the foreground when the alarm triggers.
- New command line parameter /START has been added. This parameter starts the timer.
- New: 6 alarm sounds have been added.
- New: Translations of the UI into Greek and Indonesian languages.
- Improved Windows 10 Compatibility.
- Improved DPI Scaling support.
- Some other fixes and improvements.
Thursday, January 14, 2016
Free Timer 4.0 has been released
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I simply love this app.ReplyDelete
It would be great if we had the option to let the border invisible, just like the image in this post. Anyway, the program is fantastic!
Congratulations to the developers and thank you very much!
Time Is not right. It's todo slow AND generarte wrong timesReplyDelete
Runs already 1 minute too slow on 10 minutes setting!!ReplyDelete
As previously commented, timer is slow. 5/6 seconds in every minute. Can you make a tone configurable at a specific time? I need this to use as 60 seconds countdown timer, alert at 30 seconds. Can you also add the option to extend time? i.e if countdown timer is getting near zero, you can extend by another 45 seconds. Will use this timer for sports. Ready to donate once these features are addedReplyDelete